1. 5000K Daylight and 1500 lm brightness
2. Built-in Photocell Sensor, which enables the bulb to stay off during the day and automatically light up at night.
3. Built-in PIR Motion Sensor. When in Motion Detection Mode, it will light on automatically and last for 90 seconds when a moving object was detected in dark condition.
4. Features Always On Mode. This mode enables the bulb to stay on just like ordinary light.
5. It has a 15000 hours lifespan, base on 3 hours/day.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
5000K Daylight Super Bright: Outdoor motion sensor light gives off a bright amount of blue-white light, 5000 Kelvin, similar to the daylight, best for porch, garage, driveways, and work environments where bright illumination is needed.
High-quality Motion Sensor: Equipped with a superior motion sensor, Sengled PAR38 motion detector lights for outside feature high sensitive 100° detection angle and 23ft23ft~8m detection distance. Even a cat passing by can trigger the light on in dark conditions.
Auto ON/OFF & Always On Mode: Motion sensor light bulbs built-in Photocell Sensor, which enables the bulb to stay off during the day and automatically light up when movement is detected at night. Or, by quickly flipping the power switch off and back on within one second, you can turn the Motion Detection Mode to Always On Mode. This enables the LED bulb to stay on in dark environments, just like an ordinary bulb, regardless of whether the movement is detected. More convenient and practical for both indoor-outdoor use.
Durable and Energy Saving: Waterproof rating ensures our motion sensor outdoor light against harsh weather conditions. Energy and costs saving by replacing your 150W halogen fixture with our 1500LM led motion sensor flood light, save more than 85% electricity bill per year.
Reliable Quality: Sengled motion activated light meets all required certifications, ensuring superior quality and safe operation.Easy to install and transform your existing lights into motion-activated lights without extra hardware or expense. Our US-based team will offer you technical support and customer service whenever you need it.